Children are not little adults.
They are all unique and special in their own ways, with their own strengths and challenges. Your first appointment with us will be an assessment to determine where those strengths and challenges lie, and give us a chance to look in our "tool box" of techniques to determine specifically which treatments would work best for your child.
What we can help with:
- musculoskeletal posture, movement, strength and endurance
- gross and fine motor skills
- sensory issues
- balance and co-ordination
- play based learning skills
- functional activities of daily living
- adapted or specialized equipment
- social, cognitive and communication skills
- motivation and emotional support
At Inner Circle Physio, it is important to us that you are remain a part of your child's circle of care, as such, we do our best to help develop your role through education and hands-on instruction. Older siblings are also welcome to be a part of the process where appropriate. We will discuss your child's treatment goals and outcomes, and strive to create a program which address all your child's needs and welcome the opportunity with collaborate with other healthcare professionals who may be working with your child.
- Developmental delay
- Cerebral palsy and other neurological conditions
- Acquired brain injury
- Gross motor delay
- Genetic Disorders
- Developmental Co-ordination Disorder
- Motor Delays related to sensory disorders
- De-conditioning from prolonged illness or hospitalization
- General orthopaedic conditions
Our services may be fully or partially covered by extended health care plans or MFSD. Please check with your provider.
Feel free to contact us at 778-893-2273 or email us at email@example.com